Date: Saturday, April 10, 2021
Duration: All Day
Categories: CSC

Cruiser Lift in:

A Crane has been provisionally booked for the Cruiser lift in on Saturday the 10th of April.  This is provisional and we are waiting to see if restrictions are lifted enough in early April to allow this to go ahead, we are conscious of travel distances to the harbour and maximum numbers that will be allowed to gather to allow this to happen. We will keep the boat owners updated as we get closer to the day.

Courtown tide times.